A workshop for Kiev restaurateurs
A workshop organized by the RMA company for the Kiev restaurateurs took place in the capital of Ukraine. Among the topics discussed at the workshop were the work of the HoReCa segment during financial crisis, management during financial crisis, stimulation of attendance and sales and many other things.
The talk on the topics set for the workshop was given by the independent legal consultant Vladimir Turov and the well known business coach Irina Vasilieva. The goal of the workshop was to give to the participants the information for successful development of their companies in difficult economic conditions.
The following problems were discussed at the workshop:
- Who and when invented the idea of financial crisis and what all this means. Historical facts. When the financial crisis will end and what will happen 'tomorrow'
- Financial analysis of your company in difficult economic conditions
- Ways of increasing the efficiency of the company
- Development of the financial strategy of company growth
- Changes on the labor market during crisis: the main contradiction “price-quality”. The way the leading restaurateurs react at the crisis.
- Main tasks in managing personnel of a restaurant during crisis are preserving and increasing efficiency of work and quality of service, flexibility of personnel management system, efficiency of personnel management system, minimization of personnel opposition
- Research and satisfaction of the guests’ needs as a method of controlling the relations with the guests
23-24 february 2009All Experience