Business-education in Moscow
In addition to graduating the managerial specialists, RMA is also preparing a next generation of entrepreneurs that will be able to use their concepts and ideas and transform them into a functional business practice. The graduates of our business school are currently occupying some of the leading positions in many of top rated companies and institutions, as well as successfully running their own business projects.
RMA teachers are the top managers of leading domestic and foreign companies, the leaders in their fields, who are personally invested in quality education for their future partners and colleagues: The key component of the educational process is a practical hands on training and internships. A comprehensive and in depth experience of the industry is achieved by the regular visits to the largest trend setting companies and organizations that are the flagships of the industry.
- 4 Aug During the next 20 years the area of entrepreneurship will undergo a dramatic change
- 14 Jun «If you were given a chance, use it»
- 30 May «Leicester City FC: The Sports Story Of The Year»
- 30 Apr «The basketball pyramid needs to be built from the ground up – starting with the kids, students and amateurs»
- 24 Feb «Canada's sports business: experience of NHL, MLS, NBA»
- All news
The graduate of RMA’s «Internet Industry Management» program Andrey Shtylenko has been living in Croatia for a couple of years, where he has founded a number of successful businesses
The RMA «Sport Industry Management» program hosted a master class by Andrey Kirilenko, a legendary athlete who had recently headed the Russian Basketball Federation (RBF)
Another RMA internship program was conducted on January 11th through 24th in Toronoto, Monreal and Ottawa for the students and partners of RMA business school