Business-education in Moscow
In addition to graduating the managerial specialists, RMA is also preparing a next generation of entrepreneurs that will be able to use their concepts and ideas and transform them into a functional business practice. The graduates of our business school are currently occupying some of the leading positions in many of top rated companies and institutions, as well as successfully running their own business projects.
RMA teachers are the top managers of leading domestic and foreign companies, the leaders in their fields, who are personally invested in quality education for their future partners and colleagues: The key component of the educational process is a practical hands on training and internships. A comprehensive and in depth experience of the industry is achieved by the regular visits to the largest trend setting companies and organizations that are the flagships of the industry.
- 12 Jun Master class by the Vice-President of FC Spartak Moscow Nail Izmailov
- 4 May «This is going to be an entirely different kind of stadium»
- 27 Apr Art Basel Hong Kong
- 24 Apr «We are now trying to talk not so much about sponsorship, but more of a partnership»
- 26 Dec A master class by the head of the department of development and partnership at FC «Arsenal» Hadrien Perazzini
- All news
A master class by Nail Izmailov was given at the RMA business school educational center to the students of «Sport Industry Management» program
A master class by the head of business development department at «Valencia» FC Julian Salas
A Master class by the director of sponsor relations at the «Crystal Palace» FC Jack Johnstone
RMA business school conducted a master class by the head of the development and partnership at FC «Arsenal» Hadrien Perazzini that was given to the students of «Management in Sports» program