Business-education in Moscow
In addition to graduating the managerial specialists, RMA is also preparing a next generation of entrepreneurs that will be able to use their concepts and ideas and transform them into a functional business practice. The graduates of our business school are currently occupying some of the leading positions in many of top rated companies and institutions, as well as successfully running their own business projects.
RMA teachers are the top managers of leading domestic and foreign companies, the leaders in their fields, who are personally invested in quality education for their future partners and colleagues: The key component of the educational process is a practical hands on training and internships. A comprehensive and in depth experience of the industry is achieved by the regular visits to the largest trend setting companies and organizations that are the flagships of the industry.
- 26 Dec A master class by the head of the department of development and partnership at FC «Arsenal» Hadrien Perazzini
- 28 Nov Football Business of North Italy & South France
- 4 Aug During the next 20 years the area of entrepreneurship will undergo a dramatic change
- 14 Jun «If you were given a chance, use it»
- 30 May «Leicester City FC: The Sports Story Of The Year»
- All news
RMA business school conducted a master class by the head of the development and partnership at FC «Arsenal» Hadrien Perazzini that was given to the students of «Management in Sports» program
The graduate of RMA’s «Internet Industry Management» program Andrey Shtylenko has been living in Croatia for a couple of years, where he has founded a number of successful businesses