Business-education in Moscow
In addition to graduating the managerial specialists, RMA is also preparing a next generation of entrepreneurs that will be able to use their concepts and ideas and transform them into a functional business practice. The graduates of our business school are currently occupying some of the leading positions in many of top rated companies and institutions, as well as successfully running their own business projects.
RMA teachers are the top managers of leading domestic and foreign companies, the leaders in their fields, who are personally invested in quality education for their future partners and colleagues: The key component of the educational process is a practical hands on training and internships. A comprehensive and in depth experience of the industry is achieved by the regular visits to the largest trend setting companies and organizations that are the flagships of the industry.
- 6 Dec The master class of top managers of FC "Rapid"
- 8 Nov "For us, the transition of Casillas is the same as for Juventus — the recent transferring of Ronaldo"
- 30 Oct "If you want to rob someone in our city, do it during a football match"
- 8 Aug “Assessing the expediency of player’s transfer, we analyze multitude factors, which are far from football”
- 30 Jul "Twenty-six years ago we defended our independence"
- All news
Marketing director of FC Porto Tiago Gouveia spoke about marketing impact which was caused by transferring to FC Porto a goalkeeper Iker Casillas
The faculty of "Sport Industry Management" hosted a master class of Director of international relations of the football club "Villarreal" Juan Anton de Salas
The vice president of the football club «AS Monaco FC» Vadim Vasilyev has taught the master class for students of «Sport Industry Management» faculty
The faculty of «Management in game sports» hosted an open master class of the legendary football manager, one of the main founders of the English Premier League David Dein