News of faculty
America: from fast food to fine dining
Business school RMA announces gastronomic Internship "America : from fast food to fine dining», which will be held in August 2014 in California. Internship aims to explore the latest trends in the U.S. Food and restaurant industry.
Participants will have the opportunity to study the work of the leaders of the restaurant industry of U.S., communicate with famous restaurateurs and top managers of the restaurant and catering companies and will take part in numerous master classes.
Dates: 03 - 17 August 2014
Cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco
Program: Master classes and workshops from leading restaurateurs,visiting and studying the best restaurants ideas in U.S. and all over the world , explore the wineries , visiting the 6-th annual festival of San Francisco Street Food Festival , etc.
- Carb & Nation food truck masterclass and late lunch near Custom Hotel.
- Restaurant Profit Technologies masterclass at Doma Kitchen.
- Localite LA Restaurant PR masterclass
- Master Class at Patina - Michelin restaurant and catering
- Master Class with legendary food writer Bill Esparza of Street Gourmet LA / Los Angeles Magazine / Travel Channel with Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern.
- Master Class with LA’s biggest restaurant, catering, nightlife and hospitality group SBE at Cleo restaurant in the famous Redbury hotel
- Restaurant Profit Technologies masterclass at Grand Central Market
- Master Class with Zagat – world famous restaurant guide
- Master Class/visit and dinner at Lucky Rice Festival with some of LA’s top chefs.
- Master Class with Native Foods Café – premier chef crafted vegan restaurant / catering
- Master Class with Kogi Truck owners. The most popular food truck in LA, which started the food truck trend
- Masterclass on social media for restaurants with Sofia Shershunovich at The Grove / Farmers Market
- Master Class at The One Group Restaurants: STK / Bagatelle
- Travel to Wine Country
- Master Class at Le Cordon Bleu – one of the best cookery schools in the world.
- Master Class at S&P Brasserie at the Mandarin Oriental. Most recently named “One of Five Chefs in the Future to Watch” by Esquire Magazine, Chef Adam Mali was honored by the James Beard Foundation in 2005 as a “Great Regional Chef in America.” He also attended Le Cordon Bleu.
- Restaurant Greens - Inventive, ever-changing and very popular Vegetarian restaurant with bestselling cook-books
- Master Class at Foreign Cinema – one of the most unique restaurants in the world. Popular concept restaurant withgreat food.
- Master Class at Coi - new modernist school of cooking. New menu concept. #58 San Pellegrino World’s Best Restaurants List
- Tour bus will take to late lunch at Nopalito on broderick.
- Master Class at Nopa – seasonal, one of SF’s best restaurants
Restaurants: Providence, Spago, STK / Bagatelle, Red Medicine, Patina, Native Foods Caf?, Melisse, the Hitching Post, State Bird Provision, Nopa, Coi, Greens, HumphrySlocombe, Foreign Cinema, MCaf? /Kogitrucks, Komodotrucks, etc.
In case of interest inparticipation, please contact The Head of the international department Katherine Vinnikova by phone +7 495 786-8895 or +7 916 053 99 00, or by email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum group number - 20 people